ITU Psychological Counseling and Guidance Center is a facility for the students of School of Foreign Languages. The purpose of the center is, along with the academic development of our students, to help students become
- Sensitive for himself/herself and his/her environment and responsible,
- Inquisitive, researching and aware,
- Able to express emotions and opinions appropriately,
- Able to establish positive interpersonal relationships,
- Able to define his/her goal and develop the necessary strategies and ideas to achieve that goal,
- and tolerant towards personal differences.
Confidentiality, trust and respect for personal rights are the fundamental principles of all our work.
Services of the PCG Center:
- Personal Counseling
- Group Studies for Effective Communication
- Program for Overcoming Exam Stress
- Group Studies for Assertiveness
The primary purpose of our center is to implement prevention programs with a prevention-based agenda rather than providing intervention in times of crisis, and therefore, to prevent problems. You can consult our center from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. on weekdays for free.
Click here for more information about ITU Psychological Counseling and Guidance Center.
Coordinator: Cem Demirbaş
E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0212 293 13 00 / 2169