Candidates who will take the ETS exams at our exam center must have:
- Valid, acceptable identification (For Turkish citizens: National ID / A valid passport or Government-issued driver’s license & For foreign nationals: A valid passport)
- A printout of order confirmation email
Candidates should also know that:
- They can bring their personal belongings (e.g., transportation card, purse, wallet, mobile phone) to the exam center. These items will be kept in the lockers that will be allocated to them before the exam.
- During the break that will be given after the Reading/Listening section, there is no place where they can meet their basic needs (e.g., food, water). For this reason, such materials must be brought by the candidates themselves.
- They can bring such materials as hand sanitizer, cologne, and handkerchief with them.